Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BB] Blackberry Bold 9700 || Several problems make an unpleasant experience together...

Solved!

[BB] Blackberry Bold 9700 || Several problems make an unpleasant experience together...

Okay, so I have had Spotify premium for over a week on my PC, iPad and Blackberry 9700.

On my PC and iPad it has worked perfectly, but spotify on my blackberry is pretty much useless.

The main problem is that playlists and songs that I sync, don't stay synced. After a random amount of time it gets 'unsynced' and doesn't show a green thing with a download arrow, and I cannot play it in offline mode. 

The second problem is something with 3G. When I'm connected to a WiFi network, everything works perfectly and I have no problems whatsoever. But as soon as I turn WiFi off, or move out of the WiFi area, all the songs become grey and after a while a message appears about Spotify being in Offline Mode. This is when I log in while connected to WiFi. While connected to 3G, I cannot login at all. When I enter my info and then hit log in, it keeps 'logging in' forever until I enter a WiFi area again. It just shows the loading circle.

I really hope someone has a solution for this, because when Spotify works,  I love it.

Thanks for reading!

- Joshua

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I've had some of the same problems with my 9300. I had to re-sync 600 tracks nearly every week. After some trial and error I no longer put my Blackberry in the offline mode. Any songs I add or delete to my playlists I do only on my computer. It's been running stable for over a month with no problems. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

I've had some of the same problems with my 9300. I had to re-sync 600 tracks nearly every week. After some trial and error I no longer put my Blackberry in the offline mode. Any songs I add or delete to my playlists I do only on my computer. It's been running stable for over a month with no problems. Hope this helps.

What do you mean with 'I do only on my computer' ?
And I HAVE to use offline mofus when not connected to WiFi, but just 3G, cuz it won't work normally then.

I'm having the same issues as you Josh but I'm on the Bold 9900. I'm hoping for an update soon that addresses these issues.

I have the same problem.  Disappointing.

I have the same problem with my 9800 and 9700. It frustrated me to the point of canceling my subscription a few months ago, came to the forum here to see if they've fixed it yet. Guess not, no love for the dying rim community, cant wait till my contract expires

I have the same "offline" issue on my curve 8520.

:'(

I would like a fully working spotify on my device, too!!

Suggested posts