Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BB] Blackberry - Not showing playlists

[BB] Blackberry - Not showing playlists

Hi,

My Blackberry is showing my Inbox Folder and my Starred playlists but not my personal playlists. All loads fine on mu iPhone. Have had my Blackberry swapped around for a few different models at work which are apparently compatible so can't work out why it isn't working.

Also if my friend with a Spotify Premium account logs in on my phone all his playlists appear. I have had new devices and wiped them so can't see how anything to do with my account is still stored on the phone. The playlists did used to show up on my Blackberry, but just suddenly disappeared.

Any help please!

Regards,

David

8 Replies

Hello,

I've just tried refreshing your playlists for you - Do they all seem to be working now?
Airhorn Enthusiast

I have tried resetting playlists a number of times. My inbox and starred playlists reset and reload, just not all my other playlists. I go on holiday the weekend after next so would really like to get these offline playlists sorted!

Thanks

David

I'm having this same issue. I cannot view my playlist folders in the BlackBerry app, only playlist names. That gives me a HUGE list to go through. 

Any solution for this?

What type of blackberry are you using? Also did you install spotify through app world? 

My blackberry is a bit tempermental with playlists. Offline sync only appears to work when connected to my home wifi and nowhere else. 

Have you tried leaving the spotify app running for a while, sometimes it just seems like mine take a while to sync, especially if there are a lot of track changes. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I've tried it on both a Bold 9900 and Bold 9930. The 9930 I installed the app from the mobile site, the 9900 I installed from App World. Both have the same issue. I get all my playlists, just nothing in folders as I do on my Mac. 

Very weird, it all works fine on my bold 9900.

Do you sign in with a different username on the desktop application? 

I've seen issues between spotify vs facebook account names before.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Uninstall Spotify and pull out the battery. Connect your Blackberry to your pc and use Windows Explorer to delete the Spotify folder on the memory card. Then disconnect the cable, pull out the battery and reinstall Spotify using App World.

Having the same issue right now. playlists used to show up when i first installed it. but now only inbox and starred appear. tried reinstalling a couple of times using different methods but no luck.

Suggested posts