Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BB] Blackberry syncs offline playlists in low quality when set to download in high quality

[BB] Blackberry syncs offline playlists in low quality when set to download in high quality

Long time user (and lover) of Spotify for desktop, recently moved to Premium to enjoy music on the go with my Blackberry. However, like many other users, I'm having real difficulty with the app. At first I was really struggling to download playlists and listen to them offline, but through a combination of reinstalling the app, deleting the cache and refreshing the playlists I managed to download a sample couple of playlists in such a way that they play offline. Whenever downloading music I have always turned off mobile network and connected to my home wifi to make absolutely certain I'm not downloading data from my mobile network. I've always had download quality set to 'high' in the settings, but I can only seem to download music in low quality. (Although there is no visible indication my offline playlists are low quality, they sound unlistenably lossy, especially in comparision to the desktop app). Can't find any other boards on the topic, please forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere.

Love Spotify as a service, really hoping for a stable Blackberry client sometime soon

0 Replies

Suggested posts