Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BB] Does Spotify work on Blackberry 9930?

Solved!

[BB] Does Spotify work on Blackberry 9930?

Hi, just signed up for premium, but i dont think it works on my bb model... (as it says it is not supported on my blackberry). is there a setting I can change to get it to work? If not - does spotify plan to have it work for the 9930 model soon? if so, I will not have to cancel my premium membership.... thanks!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

can't get it to work on my phone via the blackberry apps website, if you go into app world on the blackberry itself and search for spotify, it returns no results. I've just upgraded to premium as well. makes me want to get an iphone or android phone to be honest, hope this gets sorted out quickly.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

can't get it to work on my phone via the blackberry apps website, if you go into app world on the blackberry itself and search for spotify, it returns no results. I've just upgraded to premium as well. makes me want to get an iphone or android phone to be honest, hope this gets sorted out quickly.

Hi 🙂 I actually just got Spotify on my BB 9320. It doesnt let you via website, or from the app world, much like your 9930. What I did was google search Spotify Blackberry QR code, which I scanned and through my phone it installed from an external source Spotify!!! And theeeen I was back in Business 🙂

Ahhh that worked thank you now I have the app on my phone. The problem I'm having now is it asks me to sign in with my spotify username and password. I log into spotify with my facebook account usually and there is no option on the app for this. I tried creating a login, but I keep getting looped around on the website telling me I use my facebook credentials to log in and doesn't allow me to create one...

Yup yup your facebook email and password. Whatever the email is you have associated with facebook 🙂

Suggested posts