Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BB] Starred tracks disappearing on blackberry 9900

Solved!

[BB] Starred tracks disappearing on blackberry 9900

I had over 1800 tracks synced to my blackberry 9900 which recentely disappeared. I reinstalled the app on my phone on advice from spotify and resynced.

Today I've added 1 track on the desktop app and synced to my phone so the track is avaliable offline like my other tracks. However I've just gone to use spotify on my phone and all my starred tracks are gone again. My 3 playlists are still there to listen to offline.

Can anyone help? surely my tracks shouldn't be disappearing all the time forcing me to reinstall spotify and have to resync all my tracks? I pay for spotify premium but at the moment am not getting a premium service. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I managed to make things a little better by purchasing a larger memory card and redownloading spotify.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I have the same issue where playlists dissapear of will not sync on my 9900. The 9900 is not on the list of supported devices yet so support wont be interested in helping us...

I have the same problem, seems like if you haven't got an iPhone or an android phone then spotify aren't interested 😧 

Marked as solution

I managed to make things a little better by purchasing a larger memory card and redownloading spotify.

Suggested posts