Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BB] "The disk is full Please free up some space."

Solved!

[BB] "The disk is full Please free up some space."

Hello. I downloaded the app for my blackberry 9105. Now when I try accessing the app, a message comes up which I have put in the subject. Anyone know what this means? and what I have to do?

Thanks, Kieran

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Kieran,

You should need to have around 50mb free in order to use Spotify. Are you running low on space at all?
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Kieran,

You should need to have around 50mb free in order to use Spotify. Are you running low on space at all?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Just looked and found I had less than this so I will delete some apps now.

Can't free my storage to 50mb without deleting apps I would prefer to have so I guess I willl just have to stick to my ipod touch. Thanks anyway.

I have this same problem. It seems that Spotify saves its offline playlists to the on board memory and not to the memory card. Once it has saves a playlist locally it appears that you cannot delete the local content!

I have around 58.6mb free and it still comes up with the disk full message?? On a blackberry 9300

I have the same problem with a BlackBerry Curve 3G. I can't delete all my apps for free the required space. Currently I've only 25mb free now on my phone battery, although I have lot more free space on the external memory (more than 1GB).

How can I manually delete the Spotify playlist for free the required space?

Thank you for your time,

Gianluca

I use a Blackberry Curve also and would too like to know if theres a way to mually delete playlists to free up space. I can't use Spotify on my phone due to this, I have more than enough MB free.

Suggested posts