Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

BTS Missing Song

BTS Missing Song

Recently, I tried to search for the song Miss Right by BTS on Spotify, but it wasn't there! After looking it up, I realised that the later releases of the album Skool Luv Affair had 14 tracks, but the album on Spotify only had 10! Please add in these songs!

2 Replies

Hey _army_,

Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist or record label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case the music be available as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify. While you may choose to contact the artist or label directly and ask why the music isn't on Spotify, you can also fill out this form to let the Spotify staff know of your interest.

Have a good day!

gryffyn

Was my response helpful?
Please like it and accept it as a solution 🙂

Hi! I´m sometimes irritated by the way Spotify treats music from Southeast Asia. It takes so much time before we can listen to songs on Spotify and sometimes they cut the end of a song for some strange reason. Anyway, you are right; there are more tracks than 10. Even if the original Skool Luv Affair minialbum released in Feb 2014 had 10 tracks, there have been repackage albums since then.

With the repackage album in May 2014 there is a total of 18 tracks (with the addition of six instrumental tracks). That is the physical album, though. Checked Apple Music and they offer the new edition with 12 tracks (not the instrumental ones). Sometimes Spotify listen to requests, sometimes not. So we can keep requesting, ask, write a petition... not giving up.......... and then there is Soundcloud! 🙂

more details on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skool_Luv_Affair

Suggested posts