Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Because the Internet unavailable?

Because the Internet unavailable?

Earlier I was listening to tracks from the album, Because the Internet, by Childish Gambino and suddenly the songs wouldn't play and I was given the error code 802. Now the songs from this album are still grayed out and unavailable, but if I try and play them I get the error message; "This track is not available." What's going on?

6 Replies

It sounds like that content has been removed from Spotify. Got a link to the album/track and I can check for you?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Childish Gambino – because the internet

This is the album. It's also weird that the intros were left available but the songs were removed.

Facing the same problem only for me 'because the internet' songs aren't greyed out even though i have checked the option to hide unplayable tracks in my preferences.

Can confirm the album URI linked above is currently showing as unavailable in all markets, however there do appear to be other copies of the album which are available in a range of places. 

What country are you guys in?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I had the same problem. You have to delete the album and any individual tracks from your playlists. Then seach for the album and you will be able to save and play. 

This didn't work for me

Suggested posts