Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Beyonce "Haunted" and "Crazy in Love" missing in Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack

Solved!

Beyonce "Haunted" and "Crazy in Love" missing in Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this topic. If not, I would like to apologize beforehand.

The Beyonce songs "Haunted" and "Crazy in Love" from the Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack are not available since today anymore.

Is there a specific reason that the songs were removed?

I don't see the point in releasing soundtracks with songs missing so I need to buy the missing songs on iTunes?!

Kind regards

// Chris

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @platinumedition , welcome to the community!

It's due to the label, I recommend you to contact them, if you want, you can listen to these songs here: Beyoncé – Haunted, Beyoncé – Crazy in Love

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG), @SpotifyAyuda (ESP) or @SpotifyAjuda (PT).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @platinumedition , welcome to the community!

It's due to the label, I recommend you to contact them, if you want, you can listen to these songs here: Beyoncé – Haunted, Beyoncé – Crazy in Love

Thank you so much for your help.

May'be you can help me with another issue? I tried to look up the songs on the spotify App but it keeps on searching and searching and at the end I only get this response (picture). Doesn't matter what I try to look up. I can't search for songs anymore on the Spotify app. And yes, I just reinstalled the app because when I added songs to an Offline-Playlist it didn't start to download them.

What is going on with the app? It's very disappointing. 😞

IMG_5417.PNG
Marked as solution

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG), @SpotifyAyuda (ESP) or @SpotifyAjuda (PT).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Thanks for your answer. I will contact the support.

‘Crazy In Love (2014 Remix)’ is the track missing, not the original version 😉

Come on, Spotify!!!

Fix the issues with this b@tch, we want to listen to her two songs. Will never buy anything hers, because of **bleep** like that.

It's the same from me. The two songs i love the most from the album Haunted and Crazy in love they not available. I don't like the original songs. Fix the issue ASAP. I feel lately i pay the premium subscription for nothing!!!

Suggested posts