Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Blocking people like haters or ex's

Blocking people like haters or ex's

I know that allot of people have Spotify and usually get other people to join. I'm wondering on how others would think about being able to block a certain person or people who are on Spotify. To me it would help some people to basically not allow ex's, stalkers or so on to basically use your playlists that you made or even see that you're currently using it and so on. Let me know your thoughts and give me some likes. Hopefully this can be a new setting on Spotify.
2 Replies

@BeastMode86 wrote:
I know that allot of people have Spotify and usually get other people to join. I'm wondering on how others would think about being able to block a certain person or people who are on Spotify. To me it would help some people to basically not allow ex's, stalkers or so on to basically use your playlists that you made or even see that you're currently using it and so on. Let me know your thoughts and give me some likes. Hopefully this can be a new setting on Spotify.

Hi @BeastMode86 and thanks for your feedback! I've moved your post to the Help Forum. You should add your kudos and comments to  this idea, which proposes the Block function you suggested. While it's been marked 'Not Right Now', Spotify staff periodically reviews these ideas and may choose to implement it in the future. 

Never knew that there was a idea for that already said.. kinda sad that a block button has not been made.

Suggested posts