Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bob Dylan Basement Tapes Vol 11

Bob Dylan Basement Tapes Vol 11

What happened to the "Complete" version. I swear I listened to this on Tuesday, 11/4. Now it has been replaced by the "Sampler"? Are we ever going to have access to the full album again?
5 Replies

hello !

Here (France) there is no one piece of this disc !!

Yeah, I listened to it too. When I woke up this morning it was gone. Really upset.

Hello @AkaKurt ,

Unfortunately, Spotify is not responsible for missing music and removals of music that used to be available. If there's an artist/album/song missing, it's because the label/legal owner doesn't want it to be on Spotify or it is not available in your country (anymore). I suggest reaching out to the label and ask why this album is not on the platform.

Read this post (point 5) for further information: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Other-Partner-Devices/Music-FAQs-You-want-to-read-this-first/m...

I just assumed it was a one-day gift on the day of release, so you could listen to the whole thing, or parts of it, or whatever. I managed to listen to 3 of the 6 CDs worth of songs, and it convinced me I have no desire to own the 6 CD set. Not even sure about the 2-CD "RAW" edition. I knid of like the Spotify sampler. Maybe Bob should consider a one-disc version. I'd buy that. 

Even crazier - I bought it and tried to add tracks to a playlist from my local files.....and they show up for a moment then disappear!  WTF? 

Suggested posts