Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Browsing, Picking Album, & Taken Back To Beginning Of Search

Browsing, Picking Album, & Taken Back To Beginning Of Search

This is something that just irritates me and usually sites that have this small yet VERY irritating feature.. eventually correct it after its brought to their attention.

So, for instance, I just used the search feature to look up all albums that include the word "Remixed".. I pass 4 by ( how many they show per page on my Amazon Fire TV), then 4 more, 4 more, 4 more, 4 more.. finally find an album that looks interesting! Click the album cover and am brought to that album's page with the songs listed to the side. I play a few songs and decide that it's not exactly what I was looking for.. so I press the "back" arrow to return to the search results in which I had just passed up over 20 (4 albums per) pages worth of albums that did not interest me. Yet I am taken all the way back to the VERY beginning of the search and have to go through ALL THOSE SAME ALBUM'S I just passed up because they did not interest me. Once you have to do this over and over again (especially if you click an album far down in the search results and instantly know it's not what you want).. and keep getting taken back to the very beginning and have to go through all of those albums that you did not want to listen to.. it is VERY annoying and makes me afraid to click on albums because I know if it's not good quality music that I like.. I'm going to press back button and be taken ALL the way back to the beginning instead of where I had just left the search results with the album I just previewed. Amazon recently fixed this annoying issue for all the Saved Items in your cart (when you add item to your cart to buy, it doesn't bring you back to the very beginning of your saved items which can be hundreds of items that you had to go through at the very bottom to get to)

Do you get what I mean?? It's so so irritating, could you please fix it to where if you go back to the search results, it takes you back to where the album you just previewed was?? It would make everything 100% perfect with Spotify! Pleeeeaase, hah. Thanks! Love everything else tho
0 Replies

Suggested posts