Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

(Bug) Browse and Mood/genres playlist carousels and pages doesn't shows playlist covers anymore

(Bug) Browse and Mood/genres playlist carousels and pages doesn't shows playlist covers anymore

Hi. I just noticed this bug few weeks ago. It used to be appearing before but now it's not. Both on the Browse home, y'a know the carousel that shows you the recommended playlist for your day, and on the Moods and Genres pages, it doesn't shows the playlist cover.
On the Browse playlist carouselOn the Browse playlist carouselOn the Browse playlist carouselOn the Browse playlist carouselOn the Happy Holiday Genre pageOn the Happy Holiday Genre pageOn the 2016 Wrapped Genre pageOn the 2016 Wrapped Genre page
But they actually shows when you tap on it directly.

Like on this one Christmas PlaylistLike on this one Christmas PlaylistLike on this one of 2016's Wrapped playlistLike on this one of 2016's Wrapped playlist
This bug is so annoying, makes picking playlist and navigation so slow and hard. I hope this gets reported and fixed in a new update

And also one last thought. I'm really convinced this is a back end change, are they now slowly not supporting us?

0 Replies

Suggested posts