Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

¿Cómo evitar que spotify agregue canciones a mi playlist?

¿Cómo evitar que spotify agregue canciones a mi playlist?

En una de mis playlist tengo pocas canciones y spotify agrega canciones recomendadas que no quiero escuchar, tengo que esperar mucho para escuchar las canciones que agregué.
8 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for your post.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English.

If you're using the free version of Spotify, the app will automatically add similar songs to any playlist containing less than 15 songs. The way around this is to add at least 15 songs to each of your playlists 🙂

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Alex. I have spotify premium and a playlist with more than 100 songs, but today spotify added one random song every 3 songs. I delete them but it keeps on adding new ones. How can I make it stop?

Tks

Me ayudó sacarle la opcion de aleatorio. Al parecer se me puso automaticamente un "aleatorio inteligente" que te recomienda canciones y se actualiza todos los días. Quitalo, volvelo a poner y colocalo en "aleatorio" común.

Hi there @Lunisan,

Thanks for the post.

You can add your feedback on to this thread here. User feedback helps our developers make the app better and add functionalities, which people request often.

Cheers.

AlexModerator

Funcionó perfecto 👌 

Gracias 

No sé como, en donde aparece eso????? 

Cada día se agrega una nueva canción a mi playlist que tengo enlazada con SHAZAM, y no la he SASHAMEADO, cómo lo quito??? Por cierto tengo spotify premium.

Hey @Majo_99,

Thanks for joining the thread!

When playing a song, the Smart Shuffle toggle icon will be located in the bottom left corner of your app 🙂
It looks like twin arrows with a sparkle:

If this doesn't do the trick and the issue remains, could you send us a screenshot of how things look like on your end? A screenshot of the playlist and the context menu that opens when you select the three dots would be of help!

Tip: You can read more about Smart Shuffle by following this link.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙌🏼

VasilModerator

Suggested posts