Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I gift soptify premium to someone that's from India while I'm in Poland

Solved!

Can I gift soptify premium to someone that's from India while I'm in Poland

I wanted to gift spotify premium to my friend that is from India. I'm not sure if I buy a gift card that is in my currency (PLN) will work for someone that has rupees. Maybe there is another way to gift it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Gift Cards can only be redeemed in the country they were purchased in.

There might be some sites online that let you purchase Gift Cards from other countries, but those aren't affiliated, powered, or supported by Spotify in any way, so there's no way to guarantee that the Gift Card works and if it does, if it can be redeemed in that country.

You could send the person you're willing to gift Premium to the money required for Premium so that they can purchase it themselves.

Hope this clears things up 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Gift Cards can only be redeemed in the country they were purchased in.

There might be some sites online that let you purchase Gift Cards from other countries, but those aren't affiliated, powered, or supported by Spotify in any way, so there's no way to guarantee that the Gift Card works and if it does, if it can be redeemed in that country.

You could send the person you're willing to gift Premium to the money required for Premium so that they can purchase it themselves.

Hope this clears things up 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts