Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Play Spotify on PS4/PS3

Can't Play Spotify on PS4/PS3

When I try to use the Spotify application, it doesn't let me, citing an error connecting to the PlayStation Network even though I'm connected to the Internet and said Internet works fine on my PS4 and all other devices.

If I try to refresh under the "Music" section of the Quick Menu, I get the error code: "ws-41754-1."

I've restarted my router and I can't even get past the error "can't connect to PlayStation Network" screen that opens within the app every time.

I can connect to the PS4 using a Mac and play music, but even then, it's prone to errors.

When using Spotify Connect, sometimes a song will have reached its end and will not go into the next one. This goes on forever. I have to start another song entirely. 

I've tried using the app on my PS3 and signing out and back in using the PS3. Can't even sign in because the exact same thing happens.

I've noticed others have run into the same issue but haven't found a solution. I've also already tried to seek help but couldn't find a single answer which solved the issue.

Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Replies

Suggested posts