Premium

Country

United States

Device

Dell Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I dislike how many podcasts get pushed to me, particularly because there's no way to tell Spotify I don't want to see it (no 'Not Interested'; 'Block User/Artist'; 'Don't Show Stuff Like This'; etc.). I don't understand why I can do that with music but not podcasts, but whatever.

However today I saw a podcast I particularly disliked, and the only thing I could think to do was report it, so I right clicked > reported, which took me to the webpage that gave reasons to report, I saw "Just Don't Like It" which I felt was appropriate, verified my email, then got stuck on this page:

Screenshot (130).png

??? Don't really know what link I'm expected to put here. This was what Spotify populated FOR me. I tried copying a link to the Podcast page, I tried a specific episode, I tried from the Web Player AND the Desktop app, nothing worked. Yes all my gear is up to date. I looked on the exchange and the only other posts that seemed similar were at least 2 years old. Add to that I could barely even post this, due to my post labels being wrong? But if my labels are wrong and I can't post without labels, how am I flagged for Post Flooding??? Why does Spotify make it so difficult to report a problem? It's so infuriating I almost want to cry.

1 Reply

Hey @mooneyboosh,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

We understand where you're coming from and we appreciate the time you're taking sharing this report. We've tried this on our end and the report process seems to be working normally.

First, make sure there's no spaces at the beginning or the end of the link. Also, check if you have an "Ad blocker" active. If so, disable it during the process to avoid inconveniences.

If the issue persists, would you mind trying on a different device to see if it makes any difference? With this, we'll have a better look at the issue to keep investigating your case.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts