Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't add songs to a collaborative playlist

Can't add songs to a collaborative playlist

Can't add songs to a collaborative playlist even though I have liked it and added it to my library. It does not come up when I go to add a song. The creator of the playlist has checked everything on their end and did not find any issues.
1 Reply

Hey @Miklethepickle,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

In this case, we'd like to gather some additional info. Did you just add the playlist to your library, or did you accept an invitation from the creator of the playlist to join as a collaborator? Keep in mind that these are different options.

If you didn't accept an invitation to join the playlist, then you're just following the playlist. In other words, you can check the changes the owner made there, but you can't change anything on the playlist yourself. Can you see the playlist in your library but not add tracks? If yes, then most likely you're just following it. 

No worries! The owner can follow these steps to invite you to collaborate on the playlist. Nevertheless, if you did accept an invitation, perhaps it's worth if the owner send you once more the invite. 

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts