Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't add spotify to site

Solved!

Can't add spotify to site

Hello! I read this article: https://newsroom.spotify.com/2018-09-04/how-to-embed-spotifys-play-button/ and try to add spotify player to this site, but he does not appear. I think maybe this is a javascript conflict, but the console GC does not show anything, From those who added the player it happened without problems?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @MarkMazz,

I have just tried to replicate this however I have been able to do this fine, I would recommend using the URI not the URL for the track/album/playlist which can be found using the Desktop version of Spotify > Share > Copy Spotify URI. If your still having issues, could you drop me a screenshot and I'll get this reported behind the scenes and see if we can work out how to get your rocking Spotify on your website.

I'm standing by,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @MarkMazz,

I have just tried to replicate this however I have been able to do this fine, I would recommend using the URI not the URL for the track/album/playlist which can be found using the Desktop version of Spotify > Share > Copy Spotify URI. If your still having issues, could you drop me a screenshot and I'll get this reported behind the scenes and see if we can work out how to get your rocking Spotify on your website.

I'm standing by,

Sorry for the long answer. Yes, when I tried URI instead of URL, everything works. Thanks for the help!

Glad to hear that @MarkMazz,
I've passed your report along to the right folks who manage the Play Button generator for further investigation to what's happening as it seems there is potentially an issue with it, so thanks for the report!

Keep Safe,

Suggested posts