Free

Country

USA

Device

Acer Chromebook

Operating System

Linux

My Question or Issue

I can't find a playlist, even with the link I was given. It's a public playlist, so it should work. I have the direct link, but when I put it in, it goes to the Spotify home page. 

3 Replies

Hey @omkey101,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Would you mind sharing the link you mentioned so we can test it on our end? 

We'll look out for your reply and be available if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes, here is the playlist.  Also, the playlist title is a bit odd, so please don't mind that if it works for you.

Hey @omkey101,

Thanks for your reply and update.

We tested the link you shared both on desktop and mobile and can confirm it successfully directed us to the playlist. Would you mind checking if you experience the same issue by opening the link on Windows (as opposed to Linux) or by copying and pasting the link in the desktop app using a different device (which also has an operating system different than Linux)? Asking since if the link works in these cases, the issue might be caused by your Chromebook's operating system.

Let us know how this goes. We'll look out for your reply and be here if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts