Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't follow friends

Can't follow friends

Hi, I'm a premium user from Brazil. I use the app through my Iphone. My Spotify works almost fine, except for one thing: I can't follow my friends. I've tried to disconect, reinstall and the problem stays the same. My account is linked to facebook. It appears to be a bug: when I click at the plus symbol next to a friend's icon, it turns green but if I exit the window and open it again, the symbol goes back to the plus.

I wanna some help with this issue. Sorry for any grammar mistake. Thanks 😉
6 Replies

Hi Alban127,

I think I'm experiencing the same kind of issue, but on desktop.

Are you able to share music with your friends and are they able to send you music? None of this is working in my case.

Do your username contains a special character? For example an accent like "é" ?

Thanks!

I can't do anything related to social media (share, access friend's page, etc). My username doesn't contain any special character. Are u experiencing the same thing?

Thanks for the reply, by the way 😉

I can access friend's page, but "follow" button is broken, and sharing in one direction or the other also.

FYI, I just have created my own topic here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web/All-social-features-broken/td-p/1267...

Exactly. The follow button is broken. In my case, I simply cant follow anyone. The follow button simply resets. Waitting for a solution.

Follow your post just in case

*Following

Suggested posts