Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in!

Can't log in!

So I had an account on spotify for about two years I used daily, But recently it logged me out for an update. It's done this before but for some reason this time I couldn't get back in. I tried every password I've ever used for any website. When I went to change my password I noticed that my account was tied to an email I no longer used, so when I went to sign into it on google for the first time it said my google account didn't exist, so I just got annoyed and forgot about it but about a week ago I was able to sign into my email account. I was so happy I wanted to cry but then when I went to send an email to change my password it said that there was no spotify account linked to that email.. even though there is. I don't know what to do please help!

1 Reply

Hey @LeahMaznio,

No worries! We're here to help you recover access.

Could you give it a try from a different browser or using an incognito window? If you're still seeing the same error message, we'd suggest you to get in touch with our Account's team. They can help you update the email address on your account if needed.

You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook, just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

Our best,

Suggested posts