Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't open this album! Help me please!!

Solved!

Can't open this album! Help me please!!

Hi
i've got some problems with one of my fav album, i'm talking about of Sickology 101 by Tech N9ne.
I don't know why but if i search this album on my pc player or smartphone player is not available.. So i've tried to search it from the web application and.. VOITLA the album appears!! With enthusiasm i've added it to my playlist, but now if i open my playlist it seems as empty playlist!!!
I'm so disappointed!!!
Do you know why i can't listen it??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ah, not all music is available in all countries unfortunately due to the silly reginal licencing still used by the record publishers. All you can do is to get in touch with them direct and ask when it will be available in Italy - they all have a way of contacting them, either on their web site or facebook, twitter etc.

The age restriction, if it applies, is tied to the age you entered when you signed up, if you use a spotify username, or to your facebook age.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

That's strange. The only thing I can think of is that there's an age restriction kicking in but that should also apply to the web player. If you change the desktop client preferences to show unplayable tracks, do they then appear in the playlist? Do you get an error message if you try to play one of them?

What happens if you try to play this in the desktop client?

Hi Jwylot,

thanks for the answer

I've tried again with the web player and, as you said, i can't play that songs!

I've never heard about the age restriction, where can i find this option?

I've tried to uncheck the option "hide not reproducible songs" and now i can see the album finally!

But i can't listen these songs because this message appears: "This song is actually not available in Italy".

I'm really sad!!

Marked as solution

Ah, not all music is available in all countries unfortunately due to the silly reginal licencing still used by the record publishers. All you can do is to get in touch with them direct and ask when it will be available in Italy - they all have a way of contacting them, either on their web site or facebook, twitter etc.

The age restriction, if it applies, is tied to the age you entered when you signed up, if you use a spotify username, or to your facebook age.

Right, thank you so much! I'll try this way!

Suggested posts