Plan

Premium

Country

Mexico

Device

Operating System

IOS 10

My Question or Issue

I want to play the album Sensual Sensual  by B-Tribe . The song is available but the entire amazing album isn't. It is shown, but it is grayed-out. Is there anything we can do about this? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Santiago18

Looks like this album has been made unavailable by the artist or rightsholders.

Spotify would love to have all of the content available for everybody everywhere.
Unfortunately sometimes there are various occasions that may cause some of the content to become unavailable - changes in licensing, rights changing hands, artist's decisions or agreements that are pending or can't be reached (just to name a few).

Hopefully this album becomes available soon!

If you'd like more information on this, I suggest reaching out to the artist, they possibly know better what's up!

Have a great day 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thanks very much for your reply. It's helpful. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't me. I have the CD so I can still listen the old-fashioned way. Check it out.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Santiago18

Looks like this album has been made unavailable by the artist or rightsholders.

Spotify would love to have all of the content available for everybody everywhere.
Unfortunately sometimes there are various occasions that may cause some of the content to become unavailable - changes in licensing, rights changing hands, artist's decisions or agreements that are pending or can't be reached (just to name a few).

Hopefully this album becomes available soon!

If you'd like more information on this, I suggest reaching out to the artist, they possibly know better what's up!

Have a great day 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Marked as solution

Thanks very much for your reply. It's helpful. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't me. I have the CD so I can still listen the old-fashioned way. Check it out.

@Santiago18

You're welcome! 🙂

Any especially good songs you recommend from this album?

SebastySpotify Star

Suggested posts