Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't watch podcast video

Can't watch podcast video

Plan

Free

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

hello!
I have issues with podcasts on Spotify.
video feature are not available for me, for example if I want to watch the joe Rogan experience the only available option is audio, the video window appears if I refresh the page, but it disappears as soon as I press the play button. however video options were available to me for couple of days.
please tell me what can I do about it, is it because of my location and if so are there any ways around it (e.g. v p n), do I need to fix something in my settings or something else entirely.

3 Replies

Hey there @YoaS

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

Keep in mind that podcast videos aren't available in every market. Just to confirm, in which country are you located?

On another note, we don't recommend using any VPNs while using the app since it can affect its performance. 

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hello there!

thanks for reaching out @Eni I appreciate it.

I am located in Georgia (country) .

my issue seems to solve itself, kind off, I read about a couple of possible fixes online, tried some of them and now I am fine. Something must have worked but I can't really put my finger on it.
still thank you @Eni for your support!

Cheers!

Hey @YoaS,

Thank you for keeping in contact. 

We're glad to know that everything is working fine. We appreciate the time you took following the process and sharing your resolution.

In case you need anything else, remember that we're just a post away.

Cheers!   

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts