Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot Personalize Playlists on Chromebook

Cannot Personalize Playlists on Chromebook

Hello! I am unable to customize cover photos and descriptions on Chromebook, and I was wondering if I could get help? Every time I alt+click it never has the option to edit the playlist.

Thank you!

5 Replies

I don't think you were ever given the ability to ever do that to your playlists. Only real sponsered playlists get the rights, artists, and spotify playlist themselves.

I hope this helps.

Really? That's strange because a friend of mine made a playlist, and she was able to simply edit her playlist to add a cover picture and description. I don't think her playlists were sponsored, and she uses songs from other artists.

AHA! You cannot personalize a playlist on a chromebook. Only on the installed version for I have seen. I have done it to my Kanye Saint Pablo Playlist and my koreAN playlist. If you ask your friend im sure they will let you personalize your playlist. 

Remember that the installed version has more features than the web player and the mobile version.

So I installed it on my chrome book (not using the web player) and it still won't let me.

I’ve had the same problem and I think it’s because with chromebooks, it’s all online so you can only add to browser as opposed to installing the app to your computer if that makes sense 

Suggested posts