Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot access music with Samsung Smart TV app

Cannot access music with Samsung Smart TV app

I recently downloaded the Spotfiy app for my Samsung Smart TV. I am a premium Spotify user, but when I logged in, I was not able to access any of my music. It's like I have to start all over with savings music and playlists. Is there a way to get my music that I can access on my iPhone, iPad, and computer though the TV?

1 Reply

How did you create your spotify account? Is it a facebook created spotify account, or just using an email address to signup? You need to make sure that you sign into the spotify service on the TV app just like you do with your desktop app. If you created spotify using facebook and then by chance clicked on the facebook banner of the spotify TV app sign up section instead of just inputting your facebook signin information in the fields below the facebook banner sign up, you could have created a duplicate account by accident. If this is the case you might have to contact customer service here to this url https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

and fill out the contact form. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community boards reply back to that email, even if it is from a noreply and a customer support rep will get with you shortly.

Suggested posts