Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot log into my Onkyo SS System!

Solved!

Cannot log into my Onkyo SS System!

This A/V reciever specially has a spotify app, but it won't let me log in to it. I keep getting an error message. I can log in fine on my iphone and desktop. Here is my model. Onkyo HT-S7409. It doesn't let me log in through facebook with it, which does on my other apps. Anyway around this? Thanks!

You Can't Quit Me
32 Replies

@Daso wrote:
Hi
I have also the same problem with my Integra 50.4 amplifier. Can not login to spotify. I have premium account, and not using facebook credentials.

Can u help with this?

What error message are you getting? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi

Thanx for quick response. It says "login error. Please check your account information. For help with your password, visit spotify.com

And the same username and pw works with iphone and others

Does your username or password have any special characters in it? 

Peter

Peter

No it does not

Hi

It only has alphabets... No special characters

This might sound strange, but could you try changing your password from your online profile and then try again making sure you are using your Spotify username which is shown on this page.

Peter

Peter

same problem here. got my device specific username. got my premium account. said it sent me a password and i never received it. tried sending it multiple times. no luck. thanks spotify. looks like this has been a problem for a while. i'm cancelling my account, its the only reason i have it.

Spotify on Onkyo seems a general issue, the sticker says Spotify Inside and indeed it stays inside and does not come out of the system. 

I read PREMIUM account is needed when you want it on a receiver, you need to give it a separate account etc.  

My advice, just link your PC with your ONKYO PC-input and enjoy Spotify FREE, what could even have better quality than your Onkyo NET Spotify default software setting.

I can not log in to my Spotify Premium account with my Onkyo 636.  I've read about a thousand posts.  I keep seeing this answer that says "go here" but it's just to a bunch of questions that aren't the same as mine.  I do NOT have a Facebook account...I signed up with an actual username and password.  I've logged in and out at least 30 to 40 times with my iPhone, iPad and desktop app...all are working perfectly fine with the logins.  When I try to login to my Onkyo receiver...no dice, just gives me an error message.  I keep reading about this 10 digit username...no idea what that is about.  My account/Overview screen shows the username I log in every time with...but it won't work with my Onkyo which is one of the main reasons I got the dang thing...so I could stream Spotify through it. 

How in the world do I log in???

Hello: Have you tried using the email address you signed up with the spotify service and also the current password?

Check your internet connection first. I had the case that our wireless internet router had been changed and the login information with it. So I logged on to the new WLAN router and then the Spotify login strarted working that minute.

What?  Premium ?  Crazy, why?   

Suggested posts