Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant Play Songs after changing country

Cant Play Songs after changing country

Hi, as the subject says I am not getting an option to play songs on my Spotify Mobile App. I changed my country to United Kingdom after I got a push notification from Spotify to change it. I can only get playlists even after using the song filter after searching. Any clue?

Screenshot_20211004-224804_Spotify.png
4 Replies

Hi

I’m also facing the same problem. Songs just won’t play. Even if they play it only lasts for 8 seconds 

Hi there @Mercury2,

Thanks for the post.

Can you clarify if you can play playlists and albums at all? 

Note that if you're using the Spotify free service, you won't be able to play individual songs, but only short previews. On the free service you can play music only in the form of playlists. 

Let us know if that's the case. If not, please provide more info about your current set up and what's happening and we'll do our best to help.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Alex,

I think the issue here is that using the Spotify free service in countries like India, you can play songs individually, which does not seem to be the case in Europe. But you can play playlists and albums. 

Hey there @ddos

Thanks for getting back to us. 

That's right. Keep in mind that features can vary across markets. You can find more info about the differences of the free and Premium services here.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts