Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant find a song anymore

Solved!

Cant find a song anymore

1. None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Moto e5 Supra

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I wanted to play a remix of the song Play Date by Melanie Martinez, and it was hard to find but I found it a while back, I don't remember deleting it from my playlist but it's not there on Spotify at all, I've been looking for over an hour, the album cover was a teddy bear I think I just don't understand why it just disappeared, I just want some help and some answers, no one else seems to be having this issue, pls get back to me thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @cinnamenboy,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

The song you're mentioning might have been removed from the platform. If you had it in one of your playlists by the time it disappeared, you can double-check this by taking a look at your hidden songs. If the song still appears in your playlist and is grayed out (unavailable), it'd be great for you to try the following:

• Get in touch with the related artists' label on social media or their site since they decide whether they'd like to distribute a song through Spotify.

• You can fill out this form to register your interest.

• In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @cinnamenboy,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

The song you're mentioning might have been removed from the platform. If you had it in one of your playlists by the time it disappeared, you can double-check this by taking a look at your hidden songs. If the song still appears in your playlist and is grayed out (unavailable), it'd be great for you to try the following:

• Get in touch with the related artists' label on social media or their site since they decide whether they'd like to distribute a song through Spotify.

• You can fill out this form to register your interest.

• In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts