Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 13 pro max

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

I've been trying to access Canvas for the longest from my account. At first it seemed like something only accessible to certain users due to beta testing but it's been around for quite a while now and still no luck. My data saver is off and I've done all other pre-requisites that people have mentioned. Please help, the cool visualizers are the only reason I switched to Spotify Premium from other streaming services.

24 Replies

I’m on an iPhone SE 2020 with the latest version of iOS but canvas still doesn’t seem to work

Music with animated gifs, which is on most phones, still hasn't come to me. My phone version is not old either
*Çoğu telefonda olan hareketli gifli müzikler bana hala gelmedi . Telefon sürümüm eski de değil

I have googled, restarted my phone and the app and still don’t have canvases yet friends do.

Plan

Family Premium

Country

UK

Device

Samsung S22

Operating System

Android 13

Definitely used to have canvases but somewhere the last few years I've completed lost the feature. I've done a clean install, I've logged in and out twice, I've restarted my phone. Both phone and Spotify fully updated. Tried doing a clean install on old phones (S8 and S10) and nothing. S8 definitely had canvases at one point too. None on data save. Really frustrating. 

I have turned on canvas and turned off data saver why it not working?

Plan

Premium

Country

Laos

Device

OPPO A95 

Operating System

Android 13

My Question or Issue

Suggested posts