Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change image of my own podcast

Change image of my own podcast

Hi! I'm wondering how I can change the image of my podcast-account? I just started and next week I receive my logo. Therefore I want to change my image into a new image with my logo. How can I change it?

If it's not possible to change the image, is it possible to add the RSS-feed again and start all over? I know that my data will be lost but since I just started it wouldn't be a problem. How can I delete and add my RSS-feed again?

Please let me know what I can do best 🙂 Thanks!

7 Replies

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting in the community !

Which service have you used to upload the podcast ?

You should use the same service or website to edit your details and change them.

Let me know if you have further questions=)

Hi @OneByBoo

Thanks for your reply. I use Soundcloud to upload my podcast. So when I change the image on Soundcloud it will also change in Spotify?

Thanks a lot 🙂

Hey there @user-removed,

It should. 

However the only way to change uploaded data is through the source of upload and not through Spotify.

If you were to use the "Local Files" feature to upload your own downloaded music, you could have changed any thing you wish to.

Hope this helps 😃

How do I change my profile image on my own Spotify podcast? I use Libsyn

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

If you need help with uploading an image to the account linked to your podcast we suggest reaching out to your account manager or to podcaster-support@spotify.com.

Make sure to include the name of your podcast, the link to your RSS feed, and the email address of your Spotify account to get help faster.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

They are not interested in helping. I changed the logo months ago, even changed the logo url and adapted the feed xml, re-added the feed -- nothing helped.

I wrote an e-mail to **bleep**, including the tool (PodcastGenerator), the name of the podcast and the RSS feed, but never even got an answer (even searched in the spam filter).

Their software is broken, but they are to arrogant to care. I bet they will not answer here either.

Hey @Sptfy_sucks,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We understand you are a podcast creator and need some assistance with updating your content on Spotify. If you didn't get in touch via e-mail with the right folks that can provide help with that, we advise you to check out the dedicated help center for podcasters and try to contact them from the webpage here.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts