Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Chromebook, Acer

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I just wonder when the desktop version of spotify will arrive on Chromebook so I can see what my friends are listening to and so I can see my own followers,

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @lolislol1337

As of right now, there isn't any information on this. Please follow the steps I provided in my last reply on how to create and submit an Idea. I have also passed your feedback onto the right folks.

Have a nice day,

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @lolislol1337, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

You’re able to listen to Spotify on Chromebook following the steps in this Spotify Answer.

If you would like to see an app version on that device, you can always create a new Idea about this here and I’ll make sure to pass your feedback to the right folks.

Hope you’ll find this useful.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thank you for the answer. I know about the webplayer and the andorid version I just wanna know if a desktop version is going to arrive on Chromebook soon now when it is getting more and more poular.

Marked as solution

Hey @lolislol1337

As of right now, there isn't any information on this. Please follow the steps I provided in my last reply on how to create and submit an Idea. I have also passed your feedback onto the right folks.

Have a nice day,

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts