Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Claiming the Google Home Mini Offer

Solved!

Claiming the Google Home Mini Offer

Plan

family

Country

UK

Device

samsung galaxy 😎

Operating System

android

My Question or Issue

I've been told I can claim a google home mini but when I follow this link https://www.spotify.com/uk/googlehome/register/ all I see is "Thank you so much!
You've already successfully registered your interest in this offer!"  well I havn't claimed before

when I follow Check availability.

I just get "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."

so how do I claim one here in the UK

92 Replies

I'm led to a page where it asks me to register but that's where the trail ends. I think the offer ends but it seems there is no official page to notify us customers. Disappointing!

What is the right Thread to comment on.. no thread is actually helping answer the question. Are you guys helping your customers or just fobbing sus off?

I don't think there is a right thread. I corresponded with them via email.
At first they were very helpful, told me to try all sorts of trouble
shooting. Then they told me my offer had already been redeemed and I
couldn't get one and that I couldn't be refunded my subscription.... I'm
looking for a different streaming service.

Hi everyone - relating to my "already redeemed" issue earlier in this thread: After a whole host of emails with Spotify, and then they insisted I dealt directly with the Google Store to "prove" I hadn't already redeemed - so I had a series of half a dozen more emails with them -  eventually, my issue got raised to the "Excutive Team" at the Spotify support desk.  They resolved the issue, gave me a new code to use in the Google store, and lo and behold - it seems to have worked. I now have to wait a couple more weeks for delivery...

..so persevere and don't take "no" for an answer!

I had my email a while ago, registered, went to the Google page to order, and then got as far as picking my device (but not checking out) before everything crashed. Now whenever I click the link in the email, or manually try going to www.spotify.com/uk/googlehome/redeem I get redirected to the Spotify home page (yes, I'm already logged in to my Spotify account).

Has anyone else had this issue and managed to resolve it, or can anyone suggest a solution?

I got the email saying to click a link and claim my mini, but when I do follow the link I get 404 page not found. Is it too late, or is the page down? It's there another link I can try?

I've not even received the e-mail, and the redeem link just redirects to the main page 😞

Hello,

I ordered the Gooogle Home Mini when the second that I saw the Spotify offer (months ago?) and also got the message "You've successfully registed for this offer" but I didn't hear anything ever again.

How do I track the progress?

I subscribed to Spotify Family subscription in Australia. I was given the link to order a Google Home mini. After I ordered, within seconds my order was cancelled (most likely it was machine generated). I contacted Google about it and they weren't ready to reinstate the order. They didn't even give me an explanation for the cancellation. they told me to contact Spotify. When I contacted Spotify they told me to contact Google and that they won't give me a new code to procure the Google Home. This has made me come to the conclusion that the entire promotion was a scam.

Help! 

I am having the same problem trying to redeem the Google Home mini in Australia.  Would love some help! 

Thanks 🙂

I went through a few weeks of trying to claims my offer. In the end they
told me someone else had used my code and I couldn't get one. The reason I
signed up was for the mini, so I asked for a refund on my subscription.
They said they couldn't do that either. I think it was a very poorly
planned promotion and wouldn't recommend anyone sign up thinking they'll
get a google home mini.

I’m rather annoyed at this. I hadn’t even heard about it, not had an email, and I’ve been with Spotify for over 2 years now, not impressed!!
Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching about this here in the Community!

Keep in mind that this promotion has ended. You can still sign up for Premium as normal but it will not include a Google Home Mini. 

If you weren't able to take advantage of this offer, we'd recommend keeping an eye on the Google Store and spotify.com for more great deals and promotional offers in the future.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout. We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts