Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community][Discover] Let me manually edit my discover algorithm

[Community][Discover] Let me manually edit my discover algorithm

I slept to "432hz meditation music" for a bit and now Spotify thinks I actually like listening to it. Please add an "I'm not interested in this" function, linked to my discover algorithm, so I can be rid of all this abhorrent calmness in my life. Thankyou ☮️😠☮️

1 Reply

Hey there @Reicha,

Thanks for posting in the Community. We've moved your post to a relevant Help Board where it fits better.

We understand that you'd like to enjoy some calm sleep-time music, and in the same time you don't want it to affect the personalized suggestions that you receive.  Good news is that there's already a functionality in place that allows for that to happen and it's called Private listening session.  Have a look and take advantage of it next time you feel like playing those calm tunes again.

Keep also in mind that as you've heavily played this content until now, it may take couple of weeks time before the changes in your listening habits start to get reflected by the algorithm and it's suggestions.  Additionally you can read on here how to actively improve playlists made for you.

Hope you find all this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts