Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community][Other] Enable feedback on FAQ

[Community][Other] Enable feedback on FAQ

Trying to figure out why things just don't work the way I expect (or WHY) I stumble across FAQ posts over and over.

However, some of the answers and instructions seem to be flawed, outdated, or to be missing the point by a tidbit.

It is possible to give the specific FAQ a like. But what do you do if you don't particularly like the "help"?

So far I've tried to message one or the other author, with a request to look into obvious discrepancies between suggestion and reality, but haven't received any answers yet. But anyway, I doubt that private messaging is an effective approach.

Whenever someone stumbles over an FAQ, wouldn't it be more helpful if they could give direct feedback, either by being able to comment, and/or by having a button like "This didn't solve my problem"? (Which is a pretty established way of feedback management)

I fathom that once in a while, if comments could be openly visible under FAQs, that the random user might even be able to present a better solution, or an update, or clarify misunderstandings. 

As of now, I personally have had predominantly frustrating experience with the community forum FAQs, but hey, perhaps this could change in the future?

3 Replies

Hello @öäüß,

We appreciate your feedback and desire to help improve our Community FAQs!

The best way to flag outdated or inaccurate FAQs with us is through the 'Report Inappropriate Content' option from the 3-dot menu at the top right of every article. 

If you're experiencing a specific issue that requires a more tailored solution, we'd recommend searching through the Help boards for similar threads or start a new topic with as much details as possible and we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Hope you'll find this useful. Give us a shout if there's anything else you need help with.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for your reply, Xenia.

I've used the "inapropriate content" option.

I guess you guys don't answer to messages sent that way?

Hi @öäüß,

Thanks for the reply.

Those reports are reviewed by our moderators and appropriate action is taken when necessary.

Updates and changes to some topics might take longer to implement than others, depending on priority.

If you can't find help on issues you're experiencing in the FAQ section, you're always welcome to check out the Spotify Support site.

Hope you find this information helpful.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts