Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community][Other] Implement literally any of our Ideas.

Solved!

[Community][Other] Implement literally any of our Ideas.

If you check the Filter feature for Ideas, you will see that there are literally ZERO in the Implemented status. Sure seems like in the entire history of this feature, you've never even once responded to our feedback by actually giving us what we're asking for. My idea is that you should start doing this. You've got a good set of ideas to start with right here! Get going!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Fayhem!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community. I moved your post to a Help board to be able to help you further.

It seems like you may be using the filter for the "Implemented" status in the ideas submissions page. This page doesn't have any implemented ideas because when an idea gets the "Implemented" status it's moved to the Implemented Ideas page. You should be able to find all the ideas that Community users suggested and are now in Spotify there.

On another note, I will pass along your feedback about the ideas filtering feature to the relevant Community managers so they can take a look at it and hopefully make it more intuitive.

Hope this helps clear things up and let me know if you have any questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Fayhem!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community. I moved your post to a Help board to be able to help you further.

It seems like you may be using the filter for the "Implemented" status in the ideas submissions page. This page doesn't have any implemented ideas because when an idea gets the "Implemented" status it's moved to the Implemented Ideas page. You should be able to find all the ideas that Community users suggested and are now in Spotify there.

On another note, I will pass along your feedback about the ideas filtering feature to the relevant Community managers so they can take a look at it and hopefully make it more intuitive.

Hope this helps clear things up and let me know if you have any questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

That is good to know. It's weird to have a filter option on a page that's pointless because everything that would match that category is moved somewhere else, yeah. It's just frustrating that some of the most basic ideas (re-add voice controls, give us the dislike button) still haven't been accepted after years and years, lol.

Suggested posts