Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community][Spotify for Artists] Beta for Spotify for Artists

[Community][Spotify for Artists] Beta for Spotify for Artists

Hey All! 

I am a digital media agency for music artists focused on streamlining industry knowledge and setting them up for long-term project success. Part of my services I offer is Spotify assistance and teaching them about the in's and out's of Spotify for Artists. In the past, I have set up artists myself and have become very familiar with the platform (Artist portal), but I was wondering if there is a beta version that can be used for educational purposes outside of the internal Spotify team?

I thought about making my own artist page as an educational tool, but in order for me to show proper set up, I would like the account to be Spotify verified.

If anyone knows a way to show the backend without creating an account that would be extremely helpful. 

1 Reply

Hey @TheVault626.,

Thanks for posting in the Community! We've moved your post to a relevant Help Board where it fits better.

We get that you're interested in some sort of preview or demo version of the backend of Spotify for Artists, or a beta version of the same. We believe that currently there are no such options available, but nevertheless you can still pose your questions in the Help center of Spotify for Artists, as the folks there will surely be able to give you a more definite answer for this inquiry.  

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts