Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connecting Medion speaker (Medion Life MD83867)

Connecting Medion speaker (Medion Life MD83867)

Plan

Free

Device

Sony Z3, Dell Inspiron N7110, speaker (Medion Life MD83867)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello,

Very simple question, I can't connect the speaker; really tried everything (for 2 days..., reïnstalled apps, connected speaker in network, but nothing seems to help, it just don't appear in Spotify (speaker is supported by Spotify, see pic)); so don't know what to do next...?

Medion speaker.JPG
4 Replies

Hey @Eddy101, welcome to the community!

Just to confirm, is this happening across all your devices connected to the same WiFi? If so, are you able to use speaker with other applications?

Also, you've reconnected the speaker to the network, but have you tried restarting your internet router? You can try turning it off for 30 seconds and back on to do this.

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hi Alfredo,

Thanks for your reply!

This is not happening with my other devices connected to the same WiFi; I can use the speaker with other applications.

I’ve indeed restarted the router but it had no effect…

I must say I took a better look to the supported-speakers-Spotify-site and the Medion speaker is mentioned under the premium-user-page (~ the speaker was mentioned in the left column of the general Spotify-speaker-page so I misinterpreted it and thought my speaker was also supported as free user but seems not…, so all my efforts were pretty useless ☺).

Greetings,

Eddy101

No trouble at all!

The fact that some speakers are available only with a Premium subscription went over my head, sorry for not catching that one myself.

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to open a new thread. We're here to help.

Have a great weekend.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hello Alfredo,

No sorry needed 😉 , thanks for your reply and support!

I indeed had a great weekend (see my reply only now ☺), hope the same for you 😉

Bye !

Suggested posts