Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Contact Spotify support

Contact Spotify support

Your website is super confusing. There's a button to "Contact Spotify" but there's no email or phone number or any way to contact you outside of Twitter! I tried filling out the form and it only sent me the Community.
I finally managed to email support but that only made my issue worse, probably because 4 individuals are all offering me different generic troubleshooting not specific to me or my issue. I just a few moments of ONE person's timem
I've gone through the Community and website "help", I've uninstalled, reinstalled, and restarted my device, and just need help, why do you make it so difficult to get help??
1 Reply

Hello @Olds777

I am really sorry you feel that way. Trust me, the whole community is here to help you and we all do our best.

But if you still have a problem and nothing had helped you, I would encourage you to contact support so they can help you. The form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence.

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts