Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Contact

Contact

Ok..  to be honoust I have a totally different question but after spending half an hour on the spotify website I have just one question left.

How on earth can I contact one person, that is actually working at Spotify, to help me with a technical question. For as far as I believe, I pay good money and usually I am quite happy with Spotify.

But please make it less difficult!

And while I am trying to post this message I am getting unbelievebly upset about the requirement "labels" in this place. English is NOT my foreign language. I just need some help. I guess someone working at Spotify would be able to help me in less than 5 minutes but it is almost impossible to find help. Worthless!

1 Reply

Hey @d_arts_1987, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I understand your concern.
If you need help with anything Spotify, including technical help - I'm here to help you. You can let me know what's happening with your Spotify, and also include the make and model of your device and we can take a look at this together 🔍

If you need official support from Spotify, you can always get in touch with Customer Support here.

If you need any further help or have any further questions, just reply here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a great day ahead!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts