Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Continously goes through playlist without playing

Continously goes through playlist without playing

I have been experiencing a problem when trying to use my premium account.  I use a very new lap top with Windows 8.  It was working fine until a few weeks ago.  When I try to start my playlist, it will run through the playlist without playing.  Basically when you look at the bottom left corner where the song appears, it just runs through all of them continiously never stopping to start playing a song from the list.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled more than 4 times and sometimes it starts to work and like now, it just won't play from my playlist.  I have rebooted and nothing.  Not sure what to do at this point.  Hope my explanation makes sense. 🙂

5 Replies

Hello!
I made a post about this:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web/Spotify-Skipping-every-song-not-play...
Tell me if it worked, please. Kudos would be appreciated 😉

Well I'm running Windows 8, not 10. I don't have the issue with skipping. It just goes through the entire playlist continuously without giving it a chance to play the song. Like it's constantly rotating through without stopping.

Hello!
Can you please try it?
Thanks 😉 Have a great day!

This has nothing to do with the problem. Spotify literally runs through the entire playlist without playing a single song and then stops. 

were you able to fix the problem? mine is doing the same exact thing

Suggested posts