Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DELINK FACEBOOK

DELINK FACEBOOK

In the community at https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Unlink-Facebook/ta-p/1308141 (attached "A")

It says

1. Select Preferences. 

From there select Disconnect from Facebook under Social Network.

Those options do not show up for me.  I get the options shown in "B" attached. There is no facebook mention there. 

A.JPG
B.JPG
2 Replies

Hello @RCrash, seems that you`re used facebook for creation of your account. If so you`re unable to disconnect from facebook, as that is the only account you have. If you want to use spotify without facebook, please follow those steps -

Go to spotify customer suuport - Account - Facebook Created Account and click on "I want to use spotify without facebook". There the staff from spotify support will help you. If you recieve an email from no-reply, reply it anyway and someone from Spotify will contact you back, ususally between 24-48 hours. 
Hope that I was helpful for you, you are always welcomed in the community, if you have questions! : ) 

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Got it, thanks.  I read that also in the community, but it seemed to conflict with the other information.  I will follow the prescribed steps.  Let me just say that the integration with FB is really annoying and I think the volume of comments on google and here would support that.  I wonder how many people simply delete both their Spotify and their FB accounts at the same time, then sign up with another streaming service.  I bet its quite a few.  Spotify is great - you have hitched your wagon to the wrong train here, in my view. You can have social on Spotify without FB.   

Suggested posts