Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
There have been lots of similar posts in the past but none of them resulted in fixing the problem. So I decided to start yet another thread.
- iOS 12.1.2
- Spotify app 22.214.171.1240
- DENON Receiver AVR-X3500H (but other DENON receivers are affected too)
- Spotify Connect: inside the Spotify app the receiver is selected directly in the "Connect to a device" dialog (i.e. AirPlay is not used)
The following problems occur:
1. The receiver only changes its volume with every second press or so of an iPhone hardware volume button.
2. The jumps of the receiver's volume changes are much too big. This would still be the case even if the receiver reacted to each press of a hardware button.
3. The second problem also occurs when using the volume silder inside the Spotify app.
I already discussed this problem with DENON's customer support but they redirected me to Spotify.
So instead of sending DENON + Spotify customers around it would be very helpful and much appreciated if DENON and Spotify could work together in order to fix this problem.
Thank you very much!