Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mix on Windows Phone app

Solved!

Daily Mix on Windows Phone app

Does anyone know the timeframe for when my Daily Mix playlists might be made available on the Windows Phone 10 app?  Frustrating that my friend has it on their Android phone but I don't have it available on mine - I have to anchor myself to my desktop 😞

I'd also be perfectly happy if someone can point out that I've just been blind and missed it?

Thanks heaps!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The Windows 10 Mobile app is as far as I know unsupported. I'd recommend moving to iOS or Android as the app for Windows 10 Mobile devices hasn't been updated in literally ages and most likely won't be updated anymore.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

The Windows 10 Mobile app is as far as I know unsupported. I'd recommend moving to iOS or Android as the app for Windows 10 Mobile devices hasn't been updated in literally ages and most likely won't be updated anymore.

Thanks for the quick response - just another disappointment with the Windows Phone platform.  Shame - there is so much to love about WP, but the lack of apps is becoming a deal breaker.

Hey @Sherizza

From Spotify staff:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Community-Blog/March-2017-Ideas-Review/ba-p/1635878

https://www.neowin.net/news/spotify-app-for-windows-phones-will-no-longer-get-new-features-now-in-ma...

"Spotify for Windows Phone has been placed into maintenance mode. Thus, we will only be making critical security updates to the current Spotify app and not releasing any new features nor improving support for old devices going forward. Users can continue to use Spotify on previously supported Windows Phones and Spotify will remain on the Windows Store.

We will continue to work closely with Microsoft to ensure the best experience on Windows platforms and are constantly evaluating the most effective path going forward."

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts