Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Denon AVR-X2100W - No Spotify Connect

Solved!

Denon AVR-X2100W - No Spotify Connect

Just purchased a new Denon receiver and everything is working OK except Spotify connect, it doesn't show as a device on the connect page. I can stream everything via AirPlay OK, but connect doesn't show. They are both running on the same network, but I wonder if there are any settings I need to consider for spotify specifically. I have tried searching the forums but haven't come up with anything so far. If anyone could point me in the direction of some help it would be much appreciated!

505 Replies

Hi,

You seem to be very knowledgable.  Wondering if I can seek your help.  I to have a DENON 5.2 receiver  (AVR-X540BT) and would like to buy a wireless microphone so I can set up home karaoke.

Is there a spotify 3rd party app bthat you are aware of that performs the mixing and  can send the 'blended sound' via bluetooth to the Denon receiver? 

There are not many, if any, third party apps for Spotify. I don't think
Denon receivers are designed to mix music and a mic unless they have a built
in feature for karaoke. My brother had to buy a karaoke system to do it
properly.

Hi, I have the same issue, iphone works, Android no go. Which local device settings do you mean?

@Kanel wrote:

For me too only my work iPhone can find the Denon AVR. My new Samsung S9 is a no go. Very frustrating.

Edit: Ok, removing the local devices settings fixed the issue.

In Settings under the Devices topic: "Show local devices only". 

Makes no difference for me 🙁

thanks! solved my problem as well. X2100

DHCP off and its shown in available devices

Suggested posts