Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Other] Improve help

[Desktop][Other] Improve help

Hey! It would sure be great if I could get help on this platform for an issue that people seem to have had for the last 4 years ... you know like if Spotify had a help chat, a phone number, or even a relevant post to fix my issue? Oh and what would be even better is if when I go to the community, I don't get caught in an infinite loop of trying to verify my email address with no visible way to add a post, so that I end up here, trying to post to the community. And if when I came to this idea space, I didn't get bizarelly hidden and not highlighted errors that are supposedly highlighted, and that when I fix them I don't then get a "flooding error" trying to post the thing ... That would be awesome! Oh hey, and what if instead of complex, software-engineer level fixes, Spotify just actually fixed the problems?! Wow! Shocking concept, I know! Anyway, just some ideas you may want to actually consider. I am not completely inept on computers, and I find the fact that Spotify reinstalls everytime I start my computer, and that none of the community fixes work, and that you can't get help without a Twitter account, completely ridiculous. 

1 Reply

Spotify does have a help chat, I'm not saying they will be helpful.... but the functionality exists. 

Suggested posts