Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Other] Thoughtlessness...

[Desktop][Other] Thoughtlessness...

It occurs to me that playing ads for pop or rap/hip-hop music to listeners on a classical music station/playlist is at the least thoughtless; do you really think that someone listening to classical is interested in those choices, considering that they have actively navigated there, passing other choices en route? Even if they are (as I frequently am), having such a loud, cacophonous moment inserted into a serene & tranquil setting is, at best, rudeness exemplified!

Please, think about your audiences, where they are in their musical choices & the impact of your decisions/actions upon them.  Such sudden & unsolicited instances as mentioned above do little to endear Spotify or it's employees to listeners, nor would it, I imagine, inspire them to become paying customers... 

1 Reply

Hi @tinker4showz,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out! Heads-up: we've moved your post to the Help board as it's more relevant.

If you encounter an ad that's too loud, you can report it in this thread by providing the requested information. We'll then forward your feedback to the right team who'll investigate further.

The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Take care.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts