Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Playlists] Daily Revision Playlist

[Desktop][Playlists] Daily Revision Playlist

I heard many songs today that are all from different Playlists, but i don't want to lose all of these specifc songs. My idea here is to make an automatic created playlist, that shows you all the songs that you heard the last day(s). This could be done similary to "history"-features in apps like youtube, where you can see all videos you watched the last days. I hope, this will be implemented soon, thank you!

1 Reply

Hey @Alpha18_,

Thanks for posting in the Community! We've moved your post to this help board because it doesn't qualify as a valid idea.

We'd like you to know that such a Listening history functionality is already available for the different Spotify apps. Inside the mobile app for example you can review your recently played songs (even days ago) by simply clicking on the clock icon that is present in the upper right corner of your Home screen. 

Similarly, for desktop and tablet versions of the app, there is a place where you can find the recently played songs, check out the guide here. The difference here is that the Listening history in the desktop app keeps a shorter list (the last 50 songs you've played) than the mobile one.

After you know where to find the songs, it's a matter of few clicks to either "fave" them or simply add them to a playlist of yours 🙂

Hope this helps clarify things. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts