Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Playlists] The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist

[Desktop][Playlists] The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist

The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist after I added a track from the app on the phone, now the tracks in the playlist are not updated for me, I used to restart the application on the macbook, but now this did not help either.

1 Reply

Hi @anton1991,

Thanks for posting in the Community! We've moved your post to a relevant Help Board where it fits better.

We get that your desktop app on your Mac is not updating the playlists after you've done some changes on your mobile phone. This could be due to some cached data that causes issues between the two devices. 

It's great that you've already tried troubleshooting with a restart of the app, as this is a good approach. However, we suggest you to log out and then to log back in, in the app twice in a row, as this triggers also a refresh between the apps and your account and this may help to resolve the situation.

If the above doesn't help, then it might be worthwhile to perform a clean reinstall of the app (see steps for all platforms here), as this is more thorough than the normal one and ensures that no cached data remain to possibly interfere with the new installation of your apps.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts